Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Bella Blvd. Clear Cuts Cards

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great day, it's rainy and relaxing here so I thought I'd pop on and write up a quick post for some of my most recent Bella cards.

For the recent summer CHA paper show I made these cards for the Bella booth using the new Clear cuts, I'm not usually a card maker so I was pretty nervous making these ones for everyone to see.
Here are the two I came up with:
Happy Birthday Card:


For this one I really just went with the first idea that came to mind, I had a vision of how this card would look and it turned out pretty close...I like when that happens ha! 


I layered the clear cuts over different patterned papers to spell out my "HAPPY" and then added on the "BIRTHDAY" with the new Tiny Text stickers in Black.
and here is my other card called,
 Thanks You're A Peach!: 


For this one I did the same layering the Clear Cuts over patterned paper to create my banner under the sentiments, such an easy way to add in some fun layers.

on this card I mixed in a little bit from every new collection I think, something from here and there and I love how they can all still fit together even though they're all different topics/themes.
I hope you like them:)
Thanks for stopping by, 
~Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment