Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Gossamer Blue July DT Gallery Projects

Hey everyone, Happy July! My heart will always be Canadian so a BIG Happy Canada to my family and friends back home.
Today is also the day that the Gossamer Blue July Kit is live and ready to be bought up.
You can get yours now while they're fresh off the press and still in stock here: http://www.gossamerblue.com/welcome-to-the-store/

Here are my two July DT Gallery Projects:
I did this one using a mix of July kits, 
Every Pictures Records A Little Story:


I wanted to document how my Son loves going shopping with his grandmother and how I have so many memories doing the same with mine.

My other Gallery Project is this card
Going Places:


So many of my friends have children who have recently graduated and are either moving up grades or heading off to college, so I thought this card was perfect for any one of those milestones.

I hope you'll hop on over to the Gossamer Blue site and blog to check out what the rest of the DT have created this month. I feel so lucky and honored to be part of such a talented team. These ladies are amazing!
Hope everyone has a great week and thanks for stopping by!
XOXO Stephanie.

1 comment: