Monday, March 23, 2015

Hello! Stephanie here today to Share my Hello Sunshine Layout with you today.
There are layouts that are just so much fun to make and this was one of them.
I looked at all the patterns in this collection to choose from and the Bright Blossoms paper stood out immediately. I really like the grid design of the sheets of note book paper because I knew that they would allow me to create 6 different "scenes" on one layout.




I really like layouts that are symmetrical and a grid design almost always provides just that.
I like how they off so many opportunities to play with and add many more different embellishments than I usually would to a page.




I mostly stuck to the Hello Sunshine collection for this one but also added in a Simply Put card insert from the Kraft in Color collection. I cut out the sayings that were in strips and used the ones in coordinating colors. The words were perfect.




For each scene I just played around piecing together different pieces from the collection to make them each unique. I dded in a few other things like Doodletwine, a mini clothespin and paper clip to add some other interest.
The pictures of my niece and her mom were made for this layout, I love how they're laying in the fresh grass enjoying a few moments together.

Thank you for coming by today, we always appreciate when you visit us here on the blog.
Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment