Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Elle's Studio Pinspired Layout


Hi Everyone, good morning! 
Since I didn't get back on here to repost this yesterday I wanted to make sure to share it with you today!
Yesterday I had my very first blog project up on the Elle"s Studio blog .
My assignment was to do a "Pinspired" layout so make sure you hop on over there to see which pin inspired this one.

You Make My Heart Sing







I used a wide range of Elle's products for this one so if you would like a complete list make sure to visit the Elle's Studio blog.
have a great day everyone! Thanks for stopping by,
Stephanie.


4 comments:

  1. Love love love this! So bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and happy layout! Your pages always make me feel good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg this is like one of the best layouts I've seen in ages!! Fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete