Thursday, January 29, 2015

Happy Heart Layout

 Hey everyone! Thank so so much for taking the time to stop by and visit, it's been a busy week here on the blog and I have to say that I am kinda proud of myself for keeping up.

The other morning while Brady and I were cuddling and having a tickle war we took a few selfies. 
You know the random ones where your two year old is never looking at the camera expect for one second intervals? Yeah those. So I was continually snapping as many as I could of us hoping to get at least one where we are both kind of looking at the camera at the same time and this one was accidentally captured...


Be still my heart I loved it and I couldn't wait to get it on a page.
For some reason making this one felt like a bit of therapy, I just took out the things I love and played.
I still have tons of Crate's Open Book collection from the DT so I pulled out some of my favorite pieces and started creating.
Here it is:


I'm sure all of you mommas out there know this feeling of just finding your peace in a quite house, may it be crafting, yoga or whatever it is you love doing as a little escape, there's just something about it that fills your heart and recharges you.
I'm curious though, what are some of the things you guys to to take a load off when things get crazy?
This mom can use all the ideas she can get!
Can't wait to hear what  you have to say, and again thanks for stopping by!
Steph.

No comments:

Post a Comment