Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I Love You Layout

Hi everyone, it's Tuesday and we're back from our trip so I thought I'd take a few and pop on here to share this layout. It's not everyday that I get the chance to sit down and make a page or even a card just for fun, so this felt good:)
I've had this idea in my head for a while now so it was nice to finally get it down on paper


I went through my little mixed bowl of goodies and pulled out a few buttons and things and grouped them together onto of a doily and pulled some of my other favorites from my stash. I layered a scrap piece of gold dot vellum on the side to fill up the page a bit more. 
This picture is of my niece, her momma always sends me the sweetest pictures.
Anyways, I hope you like it:)
Take care everyone, Steph

4 comments:

  1. Just plain lovely Steph! I adore your mix of thickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love the doily with the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't tell me you mix more than just sequins... agghhhh! LOL!
    Another breathtaking layout!!

    ReplyDelete