Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Doodlebug Mother's Day Card

Sunday is mother's day, so to my mom and my wonderful mother in law...HAPPY MOTHER'S Day!
I don't know what I would do without either of you, each of you bring sunshine into my days and lots of love in my heart. I am so blessed to have you both.
This will also be my very first Mother's Day, I am kinda new at this so don't know what to expect, I feel like being a mom is the greatest gift I could ever ask for.
To celebrate our moms over at Doodlebug we each made a mother's day care according to a sketch we were provided. Make sure you check out the Doodlebug blog to see the awesome sketch and how versatile is is.
Here is my take on the sketch:





I hope that everyone has a wonderful mother's day and thank you so much for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love all the bright, happy colors and the butterfly on the inside. I hope you have a beautiful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry! Hope you have a great mother's day too!

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty! I love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete