Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Doodlebug Alphabets Week



Doodlebug has some AmaZAzing alphabets so why not do an entire week featuring them??? SO we are :) Make sure to check out the blog to see what the other ladies have come up with...let me just say WOW!

This is a layout of my sweet niece Kimberly. Her and my son Brady were born two days apart so they are so close in age. It is fun to see their pictures and the things that they are learning together at the same time. She's a cute let me just tell ya, I love her sweet faces she makes so I wanted to document them. Here is what I came up with.


I LOVE all the different colors and fonts that doodlebug offers so I also wanted to show that off as well.



 These are just a couple of close ups of the layout, I love this patterned paper from the Nifty Notions collection, it just makes me so happy.


If you want a complete list of supplies they are provided on the doodlebug blog so that is where you can find those. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have an awesome day!
-Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Love your layout! aren't those colors awesome?!! My youngest son and his niece were born 4 weeks apart and it's so much fun to see them grow up. They have been "best friends" right from the beginning (now 7 years ago). Here's a link to a page I did about them: http://moniquesscrapbook.blogspot.com/2012/03/hit-road.html.
    Love your blog btw, going to follow!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of all the DB alphas! I'm not so good at combing lots of alphas so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete